Core Strategic Objectives
- To help improve transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the local governments to deliver services within the framework of the national plans and policies
- To strengthen the management capacity of public health care institutions at community, UPs and Upazila level in order to enable them to render universal and quality health services as per national health standards.
- To improve access to and utilisation of safe water and promote environmental sanitation and personal hygiene.
- To strengthen and maintain DASCOH as a dynamic, vibrant and resourceful organisation capable of achieving its vision and strategic objectives
Aspirational Objectives of DASCOH
- To promote the livelihood of poor and marginalised people.
- Contribute towards developing building blocks for sustainable institutional capacity development of the of the LGIs and community people to better prepare for and response to disaster